Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of products and not looking to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and magazin-rulit.com won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and InventHelp Inventions Store possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued InventHelp patent services, however they write a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.